Monday, September 19, 2005

Odd thing happened this weekend, it's around 2 a.m. on saturday night (sunday morning), I've had my three beers (maybe four) and I'm soundly sleeping when I get awoken to the sound of thumping on the roof. Since my ass got woken up, I decide to investigate, I open my door and check the opening onto the roof, it's open. I go back inside, put on something decent, I'm talking to myself at this point saying incongruent things like "some fucking sons of bitches, what the fuck, I'm trying to fucking sleep, god damn it", you get the picture. So I get my ass on the ladder and get my ass onto the roof ready to let loose with some choice words. I get up there and I see a resident making out with some chick, I hesitated at this point because this was going to be a major cock-block, but then I thought back to my buddy Chris who gets cock-blocking medals and decided to speak: "Um, first off, you can't just be coming on the roof" this startled them, but I wasn't done, "and second of all, you woke me up." With these choice words I got my ass down the ladder, scratching my right leg, and I got into my place. Soon after I heard the bumps and scrapes of the roof entrance being closed. Another night of excitement put to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it up that ladder, it somehow proves that you haven't gained back the weight you lost! :) Good job, wife!

A moment up on the roof (any roof!) with a certain someone sounds wonderful - and a slight disappointment comes around when I read that you decided to speak. Period. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just kept things going for the guy downstairs thinking "how'd THAT guy land her"!

Anonymous said...

I see.. you were just looking out for her!