Monday, September 19, 2005

I rule at Fantasy Football, I just buried my friend Dan by about 40 points this week, he still has Joe Horn to go but for all intents and purposes, it's over. I finally feel good about my team. I haven't felt good about my team in well over two years. I joined up to play Fantasy Football in 2002, and my first year was a success, I won the championship. I did the unprecedented task of repeating a year later. As all champions know, if you win a championship you have no place to go but down, and in my third year I suffered a humiliating season wherein I ended up a spot before last, not making the playoffs. My first season I was dominant and felt good about my team every week, my second season I hovered above .500 hundred and worried whether I'd make the playoffs before making some waiver wire pickups at seasons end that smashed my opponents. My third year was forgetable and I worried over my useless team every week. But this year? This year I'm good, I'm money baby! Bring 'em on! I lost my first game, but I was calm, one TD from TO and I would have won, and that TD was probable, and I was without my tight end Antonio Gates. This week my RB's did nothing, combing for less than 10 points, but the rest of my team was dominant. Once McGahee starts running like he can I'll be a like a runaway tank, no, I'm not worried about this season. It'll be fun.

No comments: