Monday, October 03, 2005

Bush nominates crony

Finally we get a REAL Bush nominee, yey! The Roberts nomination made it seem like the guy may have an insy bit of respect for the US judicial system, but nominating someone who has never been a judge like Harriet Miers smells of the cesspool of cronyism and corruptness that we have all had to wade through since the beginning of Bush's reign of terror. All is right with the world afterall. This is great! I love it! I just didn't think Bush had the balls to do it, actually I did think he had the balls to do it, I just didn't know whether he had the evil of the "evildoers" to do it. Now I know, all is right with the world again, we can go to bed feeling we're run by an incompetent dunce again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As important Harriet now may be, I am lacking a comment on Kazimierz Marcinkiewicz and his comments to the Polish Newsweek edition on homosexuals.

That conservatism can not be left without comment on this blog, right?? :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, you win!!!